We are thrilled to announce that idXtra will be featured in the upcoming inaugural issue of the new education publication, ‘The Headteacher‘ magazine.
February’s issue marks the launch of the magazine and will bring the very best in financial and leadership expertise to headteachers and school business managers across the country.
Our latest advert, featured in the publication, demonstrates how you can achieve the highest level of safeguarding within your establishment, through the use of our ID cards and Visitor Management, Access Control and Cashless Catering systems.
We wish the team at ‘The Headteacher’ the best of luck with their new venture. The inaugural issue of the magazine will be sent out on February 26th… if you want to get your hands on a copy, click here!
Read on for more info about how our systems can help you to improve the security and safeguarding of your students and staff!
VisiTapp, our Visitor Management system:
- Gives 100% accurate management information of who is on the premises at any time
- Records late students and those leaving site early (option of saving to MIS)
- Has a strong safeguarding strategy including ‘roll call’ and ‘person search’ functions
- Has an optional evacuation app for mobile phones and tablets
Our Access Control systems:
- Allow you to manage access to your premises through our range of networked and stand-alone systems
- Give enhanced security and peace of mind, knowing that only authorised personnel can gain access to certain parts of the building
- Ensure that buildings, rooms and the valuable equipment contained within remain secure until an authorised individual wishes to gain access
Our ID cards:
- Are versatile and can have whatever technology you choose; they can be encoded and integrated to work with your existing or new systems
- Can be designed by us according to your specific requirements, incorporating your organisation’s logo and staff and student photos
- Can include any information provided within your database, for example student numbers, form details and dates of issue and expiry
EventPOS, our Cashless Catering system:
- Has a built-in functionality which stores data of students’ allergies and dietary requirements
- Thereby automatically prohibits the sale of any harmful products to students, such as a milkshake to someone who is lactose-intolerant
- Ensures no allergens go unnoticed, thus assuring the safeguarding of your students and compliance with ‘Natasha’s Law’, which comes into effect in October 2021