In recent weeks, we have had the pleasure of welcoming some new customers to the idXtra family! We are delighted to welcome the following establishments on board:
- Hartlepool College of Further Education – EventPOS Cashless Catering
- Derwentside College – EventPOS Cashless Catering
- Warley Primary School – VisiTapp Visitor Management System
- Colchester Sixth Form College – EventPOS Cashless Catering
Our cashless catering system, EventPOS, is proving to be very popular at the moment. Now is a great time to invest in a cashless system, as it would be installed during the summer months, so it would be ready just in time for the start of the new academic year!
Bicester School, who have been an idXtra customer for a few years, have recently upgraded to our cashless catering system too.
Benefits of using a cashless system include:
- Allergen tracking for students (the system records allergies and dietary requirements for all students, and alerts you if a student selects an unsuitable product)
- Improved customer throughput and reduced queueing
- Minimised cash handling
- Improved reporting
- Easy managing of payments (option to top-up cards online or with cash at a kiosk)
- Built-in bursary function with discrete FSM feature
- Ability for parents to view their child’s meal purchase history
For more info about our cashless catering system, EventPOS, please visit idxtra.com/new-eventpos.
For more info about its allergen tracking function specifically, please check out our blog post from February here.
For a free demo or quotation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 083 6053!