We had a blast at The Security Event 2023 in Birmingham! It was our first time exhibiting at this event, and we hope to return next year. We made lots of new connections and gave out more idXtra Business Bears!
The two Tony’s!
We had lots of interest in our Visitor Management System, VisiTapp, as it enhances safeguarding and security in any establishment. We can integrate our software with most existing Access Control systems, which makes upgrading to VisiTapp even easier.
To find out more about VisiTapp or to book a remote demo, please click here!
Working hard or hardly working? 🙂
Keep an eye on our blog and Twitter for news of our next event appearances! We hope to see you soon.
As it begins to feel like summer at last, we welcome on board a new customer to the idXtra family- the United Colleges Group! We are thrilled to welcome them and we look forward to working closely with them.
We have been chosen by the United Colleges Group to supply their new cashless catering and visitor management systems, alongside some streamlining of ID card issuance and population of the access control system.
We are installing our cashless catering system, EventPOS, at 22 locations across all of the United Colleges Group’s campuses (City of Westminster College and College of North West London). Their upgrade to EventPOS will simplify the issuing of discreet free school meals and bring several disparate systems together as one system, on a single network linked to MIS.
Our visitor management system, VisiTapp, will enhance the security and safety of their staff, students and visitors, whilst improving their front of house image. Our VMS comes in various forms and it can be customised precisely to suit their specific requirements.
Thank you United Colleges Group, we can’t wait to upgrade you!
To find out more about our systems and services, check out the links below:
In these summer months as the new school year rapidly approaches, many schools and colleges use this time to get upgrades to their premises.
The New City College group are no different, and this month have decided to get a major upgrade to their systems, and opted for idXtra’s cashless catering and visitor management systems.
The NCC group had our cashless system, EventPOS, installed across their six colleges and ten campuses. They chose EventPOS to manage their cashless catering across its very large estate; the system works perfectly for them as it links to MIS to deliver FSM and other bursaries in real time.
A recent and major upgrade to the EventPOS system is that it now caters for allergies and dietary preferences, meaning the safeguarding of students is greatly enhanced.
Not only did the college group opt for a new cashless system, but they upgraded their visitor management system too! We upgraded and replaced all of their systems to our VMS, VisiTapp, across all of their campuses. VisiTapp is highly efficient and reliable, and can be adapted to meet your specific requirements and preferences.
Lastly, just in time for the enrolment period, we supplied the NCC with ten new ZXP 7 card printers plus eighteen new CardExchange v10 licenses. Our card printers and software are very reliable and easy to operate, plus our printers can be hired on a daily basis!
Big thanks to the New City College group, it was a pleasure installing our systems in your premises!
For further information on our products and services mentioned here, please click on the following links:
As we enter the summer months, we are pleased to announce that idXtra will feature in the new June / July issue of ‘The Headteacher’ magazine!
We are delighted to be featured in the publication again, which is received by many primary school headteachers, school leaders, SBMs, executive heads and academy chain buyers.
Our feature in this issue focuses on our visitor management system, VisiTapp. We feel VisiTapp in particular would be of interest to primary schools, not just because of GDPR reasons but also for safeguarding and security purposes. These systems are essential as much as they are affordable; they can also really enhance the look and feel of the school’s front-of-house reception area.
VisiTapp is highly reliable, flexible and affordable, and is more efficient than the much-hyped leading brands. For more info on our VMS, visit idxtra.com/new-visitapp, and for a free demo or quotation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 083 6053.
Get your latest copy of ‘The Headteacher’ magazine (Volume 5, Issue 5) on June 25th.
In recent weeks, we have had the pleasure of welcoming some new customers to the idXtra family! We are delighted to welcome the following establishments on board:
- Hartlepool College of Further Education – EventPOS Cashless Catering
- Derwentside College – EventPOS Cashless Catering
- Warley Primary School – VisiTapp Visitor Management System
- Colchester Sixth Form College – EventPOS Cashless Catering
Our cashless catering system, EventPOS, is proving to be very popular at the moment. Now is a great time to invest in a cashless system, as it would be installed during the summer months, so it would be ready just in time for the start of the new academic year!
Bicester School, who have been an idXtra customer for a few years, have recently upgraded to our cashless catering system too.
Benefits of using a cashless system include:
- Allergen tracking for students (the system records allergies and dietary requirements for all students, and alerts you if a student selects an unsuitable product)
- Improved customer throughput and reduced queueing
- Minimised cash handling
- Improved reporting
- Easy managing of payments (option to top-up cards online or with cash at a kiosk)
- Built-in bursary function with discrete FSM feature
- Ability for parents to view their child’s meal purchase history
For more info about our cashless catering system, EventPOS, please visit idxtra.com/new-eventpos.
For more info about its allergen tracking function specifically, please check out our blog post from February here.
For a free demo or quotation, please email email@example.com or call 0800 083 6053!
We are thrilled to announce that idXtra will be featured in the upcoming inaugural issue of the new education publication, ‘The Headteacher‘ magazine.
February’s issue marks the launch of the magazine and will bring the very best in financial and leadership expertise to headteachers and school business managers across the country.
Our latest advert, featured in the publication, demonstrates how you can achieve the highest level of safeguarding within your establishment, through the use of our ID cards and Visitor Management, Access Control and Cashless Catering systems.
We wish the team at ‘The Headteacher’ the best of luck with their new venture. The inaugural issue of the magazine will be sent out on February 26th… if you want to get your hands on a copy, click here!
Read on for more info about how our systems can help you to improve the security and safeguarding of your students and staff!
VisiTapp, our Visitor Management system:
- Gives 100% accurate management information of who is on the premises at any time
- Records late students and those leaving site early (option of saving to MIS)
- Has a strong safeguarding strategy including ‘roll call’ and ‘person search’ functions
- Has an optional evacuation app for mobile phones and tablets
Our Access Control systems:
- Allow you to manage access to your premises through our range of networked and stand-alone systems
- Give enhanced security and peace of mind, knowing that only authorised personnel can gain access to certain parts of the building
- Ensure that buildings, rooms and the valuable equipment contained within remain secure until an authorised individual wishes to gain access
Our ID cards:
- Are versatile and can have whatever technology you choose; they can be encoded and integrated to work with your existing or new systems
- Can be designed by us according to your specific requirements, incorporating your organisation’s logo and staff and student photos
- Can include any information provided within your database, for example student numbers, form details and dates of issue and expiry
EventPOS, our Cashless Catering system:
- Has a built-in functionality which stores data of students’ allergies and dietary requirements
- Thereby automatically prohibits the sale of any harmful products to students, such as a milkshake to someone who is lactose-intolerant
- Ensures no allergens go unnoticed, thus assuring the safeguarding of your students and compliance with ‘Natasha’s Law’, which comes into effect in October 2021